- 15 years in the industry
- Halifax, NS
- Premiere Mortgage Centre
- It’s all vapour until it’s on paper
- Every day, someone wakes up with the sole intention of kicking your ass
- Learning experiences: consistency. Scott feels he should have stuck to video client testimonial videos
- Client applications in-person: Scott uses an iPad and an Apple TV to go through the client’s application and Filogix
- Scott’s refinance marketing tactics earned him a cease-and-desist letter from a big blue-and-yellow bank
- Scott stays top-of-mind with realtors with the Paycheque Protection Plan – if a deal can be done, it will get done.
- Stop wearing all the hats in the mortgage process
- Suit up, show up, do the right things, and repeat.
- Focus on your business as a business, not a paycheque.
- Stop calling them assistants, they’re partners and contributor.
- Let go of non-income producing activities; stay on face-to-face and sales with your client.
Scott Bentley’s Client Testimonials
More About Scott
See more notes and other episodes at the I Love Mortgage Brokering website.