Shayne Beeler shares how his history with martial arts have helped him with his mortgage business, and shares a tool that allows him to track all of his deals and what stage they are at.
- 8 years in the industry
- Edmonton, AB
- oneSt. Mortgage (Mortgage Architects)
- We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
- You either win or learn.
- The habits you build help create success.
- Stick to your routine, it will pay off.
- Being able to see your process at a glance is very helpful.
- Lists keep you on track and helps you prioritise.
- Commit to an excellent customer database.
- Programs like TextExpander and Pipedrive can save you both time and money.
- Switching to an Apple laptop was a game changer.
- Find like-minded people to work with.
- 65% of my business is client referral, and 35% are referrals from other professionals.
- Self-belief will make you successful.
- Challenges in one area can help you in other areas.