Sua is all-in with commercial brokering.
He was an investment fraud victim in the Eron mortgage scandal in the 90s; he lost his own and his family’s life savings. Today he strives to earn clients’ trust in the mortgage broker industry. Sua worked at CIBC and DLC before joining MortgagesLab. He is the #1 mortgage broker in the Vietnamese community in Vancouver’s Lower Mainland!
- 5 years in the industry
- Surrey, BC
- Failure is a sign to make a change in direction
- runs training sessions for brokers to get into commercial business
- fewer but larger commercial deals with the clients paying his 1.5% fee
- business cards – who needs ’em?
- Sua treats the big banks not as competition, but as referral sources
- set a goal to work towards
Get rich in your niche.
More About Sua
- Sua’s commercial property brokering bootcamp
- Surrey Real Estate Investment Club
- Sua’s book: Confessions of a Bank Financier
- The 80-20 rule: The Pareto Principle
- Eron Mortgage scandal