Steve came into mortgage brokering from running a teen group home. He busted his butt, hustled for new clients in creative ways, and built his deals pipeline. That resulted in an above-average first 2 years. He was motivated by having a growing family.
- 3.5 years in the industry
- Regina, SK
- TMG Regina
- Success isn’t owned, it’s leased. Rent is due every day.
- Be building your pipeline everyday.
- At first, Steve didn’t have a structured deals system; feels he missed referrals.
- Steve learns more about the client’s deal up front, and asks for all typical documents up front. That lessens the burden and drag at the tail end of the deal.
- Mortgages aren’t a hard sell, it’s just about client education.
More About Steve
- Website: steveryan.tmgbroker.com
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Steve on Twitter: @steveryan23
- Steve on Facebook