In today’s role reversal episode, Chris Kolinski is interviewing Scott Peckford about everything he has going on and what is on the horizon for the future. This includes the new 10 Loans a Month podcast that Scott has created.
[2:33] How many projects do you have in the works right now?
- Being creative is a curse because there’s always business ideas forming. You don’t have to chase every one of them.
- Collaboration and partnering is key for success.
- “Who Not How” by Dan Sullivan totally changed my perspective.
[5:40] It’s about building teams and having good people behind you so you can focus on what you are good at.
- If you want to be a broker, be a broker. Hire someone else to deal with the rest.
[6:55] You’ve recently started a program to help brokers with that issue, correct?
- We started doing hiring for assistants just for the people in our coaching classes.
- That process became a workshop called Hired in 7 days.
- I had to hire someone else because my right-hand girl Lauren is flat out hiring for people.
[10:07] That’s one of the rabbits you’re chasing.
- I’m not chasing it. I check in with Lauren once or twice a week.
- We talk about mapping the customer journey, which every broker should be doing.
[11:00] Tell us about what else you have coming up.
- The 10 Loans a Month podcast is starting. It’s short episodes, with just me, covering specific topics.
- The $25 Million Blueprint is back in January. It focuses on making $25 million a year while still working 6 hours a day.
- The assistant training program is on pause until I can find the right person.
[15:00] When does the new podcast launch?
- This week! Go to 10loansamonth.com to find it.
- I’m also excited about the Mortgage Tech podcast we have in the works.
[18:20] Any final thoughts?
- Check out the 10 Loans a Month podcast.
- Watch for the Mortgage Tech podcast.
- Check out the $25 Million Blueprint in January.
- Read ‘Who not How’ by Dan Sullivan.