From Croatian shopping maven to a cold calling queen. Sabeena proves it is not what happens to you that matters, but how you deal with it. Her hustle and ability to build trust with her clients has helped her grow a successful mortgage business. Her renewal phone script for calling clients she hasn’t talked to in a couple years is absolutely awesome. (You can download her phone script below)
Sabeena’s Killer Phone Script
- Years as a Broker: 10
- Location: West Vancouver
- Brokerage: Xeva Mortgage
- Team Size: Shared underwriting
Life is ten percent what happens to you and ninety percent how you deal with it.
- Don’t think that someone else could handle your business and create relationships with clients the way you do.
- Your value proposition to your clients is your level of service
- Build trust by being engaged
- Hire slowly and fire fast
- Selling gets me fired up for the rest of the day, procrastination gets in the way.
- Your biggest strength and biggest ally should be your referral sources
- How a power hour in the morning can launch your business
- Lean In: Women, Work, and the Will to Lead by Sheryl Sandberg
- Visit Sabeena’s Personal Website
- Follow Sabeena on Twitter
- Join the conversation on Sabeena’s Facebook Page
- Connect with Sabeena on LinkedIn
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
- Don’t let anyone else sell to your clients except for you
- Stop feeling guilty
- Authentic connection with your clients and referrals sources.
WHAT I LEARNED
I absolutely loved her script for calling clients she hasn’t talk to her in a while.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?