- He shares a fantastic example of how aviation is similar to mortgage brokering
- Rob’s team asks for an introduction on the first contact
- Reward the behavior not the result
- Track every lead
- Annual reviews are best done by picking up the phone
Rob Regan-Pollock is the #1 Mortgage Broker with Invis in Western Canada. Originally he worked as an aviation pilot before he became a Mortgage Broker. Rob leveraged the systems he learned in aviation to build a killer mortgage business.
Years as a Broker: 20
10 licensed and 1 unlicensed
[shadowbox][Tweet ““No on cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. –Theodore Roosevelt” “][/shadowbox]
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. Hire an assistant sooner
2. Start networking right away
3. Not to buy the Motorola brick phone
WHAT I LEARNED
Rob shares some money advice on making annual review calls with his clients. I created a new script inspired by Rob’s insights.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?