Rob Regan-Pollock is the #1 Mortgage Broker with Invis in Western Canada. Originally he worked as an aviation pilot before he became a Mortgage Broker. Rob leveraged the systems he learned in aviation to build a killer mortgage business.
Years as a Broker: 20
10 licensed and 1 unlicensed
[shadowbox][Tweet ““No on cares how much you know, until they know how much you care. –Theodore Roosevelt” “][/shadowbox]
- He shares a fantastic example of how aviation is similar to mortgage brokering
- Rob’s team asks for an introduction on the first contact
- Reward the behavior not the result
- Track every lead
- Annual reviews are best done by picking up the phone
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. Hire an assistant sooner
2. Start networking right away
3. Not to buy the Motorola brick phone
WHAT I LEARNED
Rob shares some money advice on making annual review calls with his clients. I created a new script inspired by Rob’s insights.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?