- Ignore your critics
- The growth potential is online
- Stay in touch with your clients at least quarterly
- Break down the process
Rob started out as a day trader and in 2006 decided to jump into the Mortgage Business. He is the founder of Canadian Mortgage Trends the largest online mortgage news site in Canada. Rob shares great advice for any Broker who wants to build a business they can scale.
Years as a Broker: 7 years
Location: Toronto & Vancouver & Newfoundland & New Brunswick
Brokerage: Verico Intellimortgage
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. Partner with an extremely trustworthy IT firm.
2. Do extended reference checks on who you partner with.
3. Build unique mortgage content which Google will rank highly.