Jennifer left her career as a crisis counsellor for the Delta Police. She had a fantastic mentor to help her learn and grow into the mortgage industry. She was awarded BC’s Rookie Broker of the Year.
- 3 years in the industry
- Tsawwassen, BC
- Canadian Mortgage Experts (DLC)
- People will forget what you said, and forget what you did, but they will never forget how you made them feel.
- new brokers: tell everyone around you that you’ve got a new career now.
- build your database. That’s the people who are all around you.
- pick up the phone.
- tips for getting over the trust/credibility gap in your first years.
- find a way to work on files. Find underwriting experience.
- don’t know? Find out, and phone back.
- get a mentor