Parm shares how persistence and a positive attitude has made all the difference in his mortgage business. He shares some strategies on how he has automated parts of his post funding marketing.
Years as a Broker: 8
Location: Vancouver and Fraser Valley
Brokerage: DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts
[Tweet ““We are what we think about. – Parm Gill””]
- Everything happens for a reason – ask what can I learn?
- Folder layout strategy to save time
- Declines from a lender how to
- Optimism will help you get more loans approved
- He uses a killer automated Birthday card program
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
- Work your database – keep it up to date
- Work with senior brokers – get a mentor
- Attend lender seminars to learn
WHAT I LEARNED
Parm reminded me of the importance of a positive attitude.