In this episode of Niche Lender, Adam talks with Hali Noble from Fisgard Capital. Hali Noble is a Director and the Past President of the Fisgard Capital Corporation. Hali is also Senior Vice President, Residential Mortgage Investments & Broker Relations of Fisgard Asset Management. Hali has spent her entire professional career, since 1989, in the real estate, property management, mortgage brokerage, underwriting and investment business.
Vist thefd.ca to find out more.
- Today we are focusing on the First Mortgage plan
- Our options are perfect for deals that are not quite in the ‘A’ or ‘B’ category.
- We can help people who are moving between provinces.
- Our first buyer program has no lender fees ( the broker still gets paid) with fully open terms and no renewal fees.
- Our typical interest rate is between 7-9 %.
- What is the top reason why a file won’t finance? – Location and Loan to Value.
- We work in BC, Alberta, Saskatchewan, Manitoba, and Ontario.
- Brokers who package deals well get bumped to the top of the list.
Live Niche Lender episodes are LIVE in the I Love Mortgage Brokering Facebook group (private) Wednesdays at 10 am. If you have questions about the space you can ask them during the recording.
Contact Adam and the Funding Department