Michael Lloyd is a is the Broker owner of the #1 DLC Franchise in the country. Mortgage Broker with Canadian Mortgage Experts DLC He has been a broker for 15 Years and is based out of Cloverdale and Surrey in BC. Mike Shares some practical advice for improving your mortgage business.
Years as a Broker: 15
Location: Cloverdale and Surrey BC
Brokerage: DLC Canadian Mortgage Experts
2 licensed assistants and 75 sub-brokers
[shadowbox][Tweet “““You make your choices then your choices make you.” – Darren Hardy””][/shadowbox]
- You have to fail to succeed
- Have your client put your number in their smart phone during the meeting
- Systems are critical if you want to build a large business
- Find out what your client’s why is
- He shares some great advice on how to improve your insurance sales
- We wake up unemployed every morning
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
- Keep your eye on the ball
- Don’t let off the gas after a good month
- Don’t forget about the big picture
WHAT I LEARNED
Mike inspired me to check out Trello and to start asking more questions. I believe Mike is 100% correct when he says we need to figure out what is important to our clients. That way we are better able to serve them and when things get rocky, which can happen in our business, we can remind them of the big picture.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?