Mark is one of the most efficient mortgage brokers in Canada. He shares how setting up his office like a dentist office allows him to write up 10-12 loans a day.
Are you thinking about scaling your business? Listen to this interview.
In his early years, he grew so fast that he failed to keep in touch with his past clients. He shares how setting up an annual marketing plan and hiring a marketing team member allowed him to grow and still keep in touch.
- Years as a Broker: 13 years
- Location: Orillia, Ontario
- Brokerage: Dominion Lending Centres
- Team Size:1 licensed assistant, 2 un-licensed
Work hard, work smart
- Hire the right person and train them while you are not yet busy
- Whether the business is up or down, make sure you get the marketing done
- A tip to make collecting appraisal fees seamlessly
- Mark shares his step by step process
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
- Manage your database
- Focus on the process and efficiency
- Connect with top brokers to learn
WHAT I LEARNED
Wow. I loved this interview. Mark has challenged me to really evaluate my business and tighten up my process even more. I have also scheduled time to write a 12 month marketing plan.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?