- A brilliant idea for managing pre-approvals
- How he has landed 20 mortgages using Lunch and learns
- A clever way to collect contact info when doing a lunch and learn
- Ask for the paperwork up front to avoid stress
- How to find an endless stream of businesses for lunch and learns
Marc uses his financial background and public speaking skills to educate potential clients and grow his mortgage practice. He has mastered the art of using lunch and learns. If you have any sort of public speaking skills and want to use them to grow your business you need to check out this interview.
Years as a Broker: 4 (21 in Finance)
Brokerage: DLC Mountain View
[shadowbox][Tweet ““Contribute something everyday.””][/shadowbox]
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
- Every opportunity counts
- Work hard
- Do the math
WHAT I LEARNED
Marc inspired me to look at doing Lunch and Learns again. I’ve done them in the past, but took a break from them. I like his strategy of using the lunch and learn in two parts and offering an Employee Benefit program to collect contact information. I think Marc has a brilliant strategy.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?