- How she handles losing a deal
- How she turns three more deals from every deal you get by how you treat people.
- She shares how she turned 1 deal into 150.
- Why you need a prenuptial agreement if you are entering a partnership.
- She has an absolutely killer process
Lorrie Rasmussen is a Mortgage Broker with Mortgage Architects. She has been a broker for 12 years and is based out of Cochrane Alberta.\
Lorrie has used hard work, attention to detail and absolutely stellar process to build her successful mortgage practice. She also shares a simple process tip that is absolutely awesome if you want to generate more repeat referrals.
Years as a Broker: 12
Brokerage: Mortgage Architects
Team Size: 6
Business Split: 96% is A business
[shadowbox]”Every human life is insignificant unless you yourself make it great.” – Perry Murray[/shadowbox]
[shadowbox]”Never, never, never give up.” – Winston Churchill[/shadowbox]
LORRIE’S BOOK RECOMMENDATION
GoMax – CRM
WHAT I LEARNED
Wow. What a great interview. I feel like I am fairly process driven, but Lorrie has challenged me to really up my game. One change I made is I now have a reminder to follow up with the referral source before I call the new client.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?