- Ask for business
- Always ask, ‘How can I have done that better?”
- Try to get people in roles that suit their skills
- Create a detailed process so you can then assign roles to your team based upon their skill set
- Be clear and set expectations with your clients and staff
- Time is the killer of all deals (First National Should use this slogan) 🙂
- Use free content to build your list
- The Happiness Advantage: The Seven Principles of Positive Psychology That Fuel Success and Performance at Work by Shawn Achor
- Office 365
Kyle is a Mortgage Broker with a business that services Real Estate Investors. He works closely with Ozzie Jurock, a Real Estate expert, and his students. His positive attitude and focus on a niche market has helped him build a $50 million a year business.
Years as a Broker: 8
Brokerage: Mortgage Alliance
1 full time 1 part time unlicensed.
[Tweet ““Don’t worry, be happy – Bobby McFerrin””]
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
- Tell people what you want them to do.
- Be faster
- Focus on systems earlier
WHAT I LEARNED
Kyle reminded me of the importance of focusing on a niche and to grow really go deep in your niche. Also he inspired me to really look at process and tighten it up more. I love the phrase, “Time is the killer of all deals.”
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?