Mortgage Broker, Life Insurance Agent, Virtual Tour Company owner and Dad. Jordi is one of the most creative mortgage brokers in the country. Not only does he come up with new ideas, he actually implements and learns from them. Jordi’s interview is full of tips and strategies that will definitely help you be a better Broker.
Years as a Broker: 11
Team Size: 2 licensed assistant 1 unlicensed clerical, follow ups
[shadowbox][Tweet ““Value legacy over currency – Jordi Browne” “][/shadowbox]
- Once you screw something up, you never make the same mistake
- Failure is the best way to learn on a deal by deal basis
- A strategy to get more Realtors that most people avoid
- Jordi shares his take on being a broker and life insurance agent
- What he learned from starting a virtual tour company
The E Myth: Why Most Businesses Don’t Work and What to Do About It by Michael Gerber
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. Set up a CRM right away
2. Study to become more knowledgeable
3. Approach Real Estate Owners and look to set up partnerships
WHAT I LEARNED
Jordi inspired me to look at partnering with a local Real Estate office. In the past I have been in a Real Estate office, but after careful consideration being in a Real Estate office is just not the right move for me right now. That may change and if it does I will definitely be calling Jordi for advice. I also loved his idea of making yourself the local expert on hard to finance developments.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?