- Delegate and time management
- Set key boundaries in your life
- A positive outlook is choice
- Design a 5 year plan and works backwards
- Instead of spending money on advertising invest in your local community
- Think of your business in the 3 stages: Before, During, After
- If you want to get better at selling Insurance check out Brinco
- The E-Myth
- Good to Great
- The Four Agreements
Jared shares his experience with buying radio advertising. He figured out he was able to spend less and get more return by focusing locally and creating unique experiences for his clients. Definitely worth listening to if you are or plan to spend money on traditional advertising.
This interview is full of great advice.
Years as a Broker: 22
Brokerage: Verico Dreyer Group Mortgages
TEAM SIZE: 24
[Tweet ““Attitude is everything. – Jared Dreyer””]
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. Setup a database right away and stay in touch with your clients
2. Read the E-Myth and Good to Great in the first 30 days
3. Start cross selling every single client from day one
WHAT I LEARNED
I decided to tweak my Client VIP Club and partner with local businesses instead of buying gift cards from large companies I could not build relationships with.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?