Jared is a Business Development Officer/Underwriter at Alt Mortgages. Jared recently won CAAMP/MPC’s Underwriter of the Year Award for 2015. Jared started at RBC, and was poached into private lending position. Jared is on fire; he averages 80 B-deals a week.
- 7 years in the industry
- Vancouver, BC
- Alt Mortgages, a rapidly growing private lender in Vancouver.
- equity doesn’t make a bad deal good; it makes a bad deal better
- you can’t build a reputation on what you’re going to do
- B-deals: have a client story that matches the documentation
- clean proposals get processed first; even better when your proposals are consistently clean and built from templates
- advocate for the client; be upfront with the client/deal’s negatives
- forget the subjective/persuasive points in your deal proposal