- He shares practical advice on how to properly use Social Media
- Niche out. Don’t try to be everything to everybody.
- Powerful advice on how to balance work and family
- A simple strategy they are using to double their online business
- Hubspot – Content marketing resource
Jackson is a passionate mortgage professional who is an absolute master at using online marketing and social media to connect with clients. This is an interview you don’t want to miss.
Years as a Broker: 7
Location: Qualicum Beach BC
Team Size: No longer brokering. Founded KiltedMedia.ca in 2014.
[shadowbox][Tweet ““People don’t care about you until you prove you care about them. – Jackson Middleton” “][/shadowbox]
Good to Great – by James C. Collins
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. Find balance
2. Get away from your phone
WHAT I LEARNED
This was a terrific interview. I loved Jackson’s passion and energy. He reminded me of how to properly use Social Media. Taking Jackson’s advice to follow up fast I put into place a reminder system to stay in touch with Realtors and Clients on a daily basis during the offer stage.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?