Adam moved from his position as a border guard to being a broker after he job-shadowed a broker. He started CL Capital with his partners in Langley.
- 3 years in the industry
- Langley, BC
- Coultish Lawton Capital Group (DLC)
- Power in partnerships.
- CL Capital approaches client interaction like a firm. Everyone is involved at some point with the client.
- Hire slowly, fire quickly.
- Consistent and regular feedback to the mortgage client throughout the process.
- Right at the moment the client signs, Adam slides a sheet of paper over to the signing client asking for 2 referrals.
- Adam says the #1 thing holding back most mortgage brokers is follow-up.
CL Capital loves mortgages and real estate so much that they purchased a RE/MAX franchise.
Wait to hear how Adam’s tailor asks for referrals!