- 3 years as a broker; 19 years in banking
- Brokerage: Mortgage Architects
- Team Size: 1 licensed assistant
- Need a productivity hack? Write down the next thing you need to do the next morning before you hit the sack.
- The people that deserved your attention the most are your clients, your Realtor and your underwriter.
- Don’t spread yourself too thin. Specialize and focus on what you do best.
- How she uses lists to keep organized and make more money
- Why she switched from being a Bank Mortgage Specialist to a Mortgage Broker
Holly has worked many different roles in her 24 years in banking. She has been a Financial Advisor, Sales Manager, Mortgage Specialist, and most recently a Mortgage Broker. If you are a bank mortgage specialist thinking about transitioning to becoming a broker, you need to listen to this interview. She shares how to successfully work in a real estate office.
Under promise, but over deliver
Roar Solutions – Social media posting service
WHAT I LEARNED
Holly reminded me of the importance of making lists to keep organized. She has also encouraged me to set up standard operating procedures with my virtual assistants.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?