- Luck is over-rated
- Don’t put your efforts into things that have no or limited value
- He breaks down the math of referrals
- Create templates for common email responses
- He shares a unique birthday contact strategy
- Millionaire Real Estate Advisor
- Compound Effect
Eitan started out at RBC as a mortgage specialist and switched to brokering two years ago. Working at Origin allows Eitan to spend the majority of his time building relationships and generating referrals. He quadrupled his business from year 1 to year 2, and is on track to double again. Dustan Woodhouse told me Eitan is a young guy who has been killing it. After my conversation with Eitan I can see why.
Years as a Broker: 2 years
Brokerage: Origin Mortgage Group
What you put in, is what you get out.
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
- Write down the activities that generate sales
2. Don’t waste time