- What you fear doing is probably what you need to do
- Network with other mortgage professionals
- Most things are uncomfortable the first few times you do them
- He shares how honesty cost him a referral source
- Starting is easy, finishing requires discipline
- Connect with Camilo on Linkedin
- Visit Camilo’s website
- Join the conversation on Facebook
- Mortgages Lab Website
Camilo is a former Engineer who became a Mortgage Broker. He worked at a Bank for 3 years before jumping into the Broker business. He shares some great advice on using LinkedIn to generate mortgage and commercial clients.
Years as a Broker: 12
Brokerage: Mortgages Lab
TEAM SIZE: 21
[Tweet ““Failure is never quite so frightening as regret. -The Dish” ””]
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. More Exposure and conversion
2. Focus on strategies and trust building not on rates
3. Network other mortgage professionals
After interviewing Camilo I decided to update my LinkedIn profile. I used my email address to invite people I have emailed but have not connected with on LinkedIn. This added another 100+ connections to my account. Thanks for the inspiration Camilo!
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?