- When you grow old and look back, will you regret not even trying?
- Pay attention to the numbers
- You need to have a lead tracker and call every lead 8 times
- Goal is to convert 35% of leads to an appointment
- If it’s important, schedule it
- The #1 question you should ask before getting your insurance license
- Why she takes at least one type of paid training every year
- Pick up the phone, don’t rely on email
- Make 10 calls a day
Bernadette’s left her cushy Bank job to become a Broker and made more in the first nine months than her annual bank salary. She has an incredible amount of resilience and tenacity. At 12 years old she had to raise her 3 younger siblings in the Philippines because her parents left to work over-seas. Bernadette is a machine and if you want to be a better Broker listen to this interview a couple times.
Years as a Broker: 11
Brokerage: Xeva Mortgage
[shadowbox][Tweet ““Aim high and hit the mark ””][/shadowbox]
ADVICE FOR NEW BROKERS
1. Keep prospecting
2. Sign up for Core training
3. Invest in a strong CRM program
WHAT I LEARNED
Wow! I loved this interview. After the call ended I talked to Bernadette for another 20 minutes and we talked about the importance of lead tracking and call tracking. I am working on a couple processes I think will have a massive impact on my business in the next 12 months.
What one thing are you going to change or improve after listening to this interview?