Scott Peckford and Dustan Woodhouse Answer Your Mortgage Broker Questions
Neil Beaumont asks: How can I convince refinancing clients to move away from texting and emails over to using the phone?
- A conversation that starts as a text ends as a text.
- Try to guide your clients back to the phone.
- Avoid text messaging; mortgage is a complex topic that requires more than a couple of sentences.
- Email is good for keeping records but can take up a lot more time than a simple phone call.
- Don’t be scared to pick up the phone. A 5 min phone call can convey much more information than an email.
- Phone calls can help dig up helpful information that would never have come up in an email.
Ask A Broker is sponsored by: Lendesk
Lendesk – the ultimate mortgage CRM for brokers. Lendesk is empowering mortgage brokers and lenders to modernize their business.
Sign up for early access to find out more.