Scott Peckford and Dustan Woodhouse Answer Your Mortgage Broker Questions
Geoff Del Grande asks: What sort of marketing should I do to grow my mortgage business?
- Position yourself as an expert.
- Create a blog or podcast. They will help you make connections and build credibility.
- Focus on your past clients.
- Contests help build engagement.
- If you built a fence around 100 clients, you would have a $100 million business.
- Don’t be a lawn mower without a bag.
- Be careful how aggressive you pursue growth because it can grow more than you might want it to.
- 1000 True Fans – Kevin Kelly
- Scott’s VIP Club for mortgage brokers – for more info, email firstname.lastname@example.org
Ask A Broker is sponsored by: Lendesk
Lendesk – the ultimate mortgage CRM for brokers. Lendesk is empowering mortgage brokers and lenders to modernize their business.
Sign up for early access to find out more.