Scott Peckford and Dustan Woodhouse Answer Your Mortgage Broker Questions
Simon Lefave asks: I’m new to brokering, how do I get my phone ringing?
- It’s a numbers game. 3% of the people you talk to need your business.
- Get involved with something you’re passionate about. Join a club or organization; they are great places to organically network.
- Be genuine.
- Brokering is chess, not checkers.
- When you’re starting out say yes to everything, and as your time gets more pressed you will learn to say no.
- Get as many applications as you can, the experience is worthwhile.
Ask A Broker is sponsored by: Lendesk
Lendesk – the ultimate mortgage CRM for brokers. Lendesk is empowering mortgage brokers and lenders to modernize their business.
Sign up for early access to find out more.