Chris Kolinski is our guest this week. Chris’s first deal came from Facebook and he never stopped pursuing that avenue of generating business.
Scott and Chris talk about how he got into the mortgage brokering world, how removing bad influences from your life can make you more successful, and of course how to make use of social media to set yourself apart.
- Location: Saskatoon, SK
‘To be successful in life you have to surround yourself with successful people.’
‘Sell like how you want to be sold to.’
- [02:35] What was your path into the industry?
- [06:25] It took me 6 months to know that mortgage brokering was for me.
- [06:40] My first deal actually came from my Facebook page.
- [08:32] When someone is a bad influence on yourself how have you removed them from your life?
- [10:15] What sort of hours are you putting into your business?
- [10:50] Can you share a time you failed and the lesson you learned from it?
- [11:55] One of the main things I learned about this industry is that you cannot be shy.
- [13:15] What is your morning routine like?
- [14:50] Where do the majority of your leads come from?
- Most come from Facebook.
- You have to be active for it to work on social media.
- Take a local news story and post it yourself with your branding on it.
- [18:50] How do your videos work?
- [20:10] What does your team look like?
- [24:15] What is one thing we can’t find out about you on Google?
- I met my wife playing Halo 3 online.
- [25:30] What is the number one thing holding brokers back?
- [26:27] What are 3 apps you can’t live without?
- Google Suite
- [27:40] if you could go back in time what business advice would you give your younger-self?
- [30:00] What advice would you give us for the 100 Million Dollar Journey?
- Client Caller
- How To Make Friends And Influence People by Dale Carnegie
Pioneer West – We are committed to providing the best financial products and services available while maintaining the highest level of integrity & professionalism. Available by phone, email, web, even Twitter. We are here for you, feel free to reach out. We are happy to answer your questions.
- Scott Peckford
- Scott Peckford