Danielle Hill is our guest in this episode. She talks about how she uses time blocking and meetings to keep her on track. Also, she shares how she gets her inbox to zero, I didn’t think it was possible.
- Location: Toronto, Ontario
- Brokerage: DLC
- Years in the industry: 9 years
‘Be brilliant at the basics.’
- [4:15] How do you apply your success quote to your business?
- [5:40] I time block each day. 3 hours of each day is spent on email alone.
- [7:55] Have you always been this structured? What does the rest of your day look like?
- [9:30] I print out what my scheduled day will look like, so I can figure out what I really need to accomplish.
-  Do you schedule phone calls?
- [10:45] Can you tell us about a time you failed and what you learned from the experience?
- [13:05] Do you have a morning routine?
- [14:39] The majority of my leads come from client referrals.
- [15:18] We reach out to our past clients at least one per year. We also do movie days for families.
- [16:27] I get a lot of leads from people waiting on other brokers to get back to them.
- [17:15] How is your team structured?
- [19:50] We have a daily meeting in the morning to make sure we are all on the same page?
- [21:40] Pick something and be consistent with it.
- [22:28] I love the outdoors. Last year I hiked Mt Kilimanjaro.
- [22:45] Rapid fire questions.
- [24:00] Don’t let your business take over your life and invest in yourself.
- Google Sheets/Docs
- The Compound Effect – Darren Hardy
- The Millionaire Next Door – Thomas J. Stanley Ph.D. (Author), William D. Danko Ph.D. (Author)
More About Danielle
- Scott Peckford
- Scott Peckford