Our guest this week is Lisa Wells. Lisa is part of the Water Stone Mortgage group and has been in the industry for 19 years. She shares some awesome advice for working with Realtors and how to add wow moments to your process.
- Location: Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Brokerage: Waterstone Mortgage
- Time in the Industry: 19 Years
‘The person who knows how will have a job. The person who knows why will always be their boss.’
- [2:25] How did you get into the lending industry?
- [3:40] I made 6 figures before I left my server job because I still was not sure I could make it work.
- [5:40] You have to always be asking why.
- [8:05] Not following up has caused me missed opportunities in the past.
- [12:23] What does your routine look like?
- [15:15] Where do you get the majority of your business?
- [17:35] How is your team put together?
- [18:45] We get between 90 – 120 leads a month.
- [22:50] What we do is a commodity that you can get anywhere. What sets us apart is the customer experience.
- [24:20] How do you keep your process on track?
- [25:00] Lisa talks about what her client interaction process looks like.
- [26:43] All about you form.
- [29:40] We even send gifts to our client’s pets.
- [30:10] I’m big into video, so I send my clients a video the day before they come in for a prequalification appointment.
- [30:50] Anyone can write a mortgage. It’s my job to make it an experience.
- [33:00] What is something you can share with us that we can’t find out about you on google?
- [33:56] Rapid fire questions.
- [35:40] If you could go back in time, what advice would you give your younger self?