Farhan Mahmood is a mortgage broker with Mortgage Intelligence. Farhan was recently featured as a young gun (2016) in CMP magazine. He shares with us a brilliant calling pattern and an instant way to build trust with new referrals.
- 1.5 years in the industry
- Milton, ON
- Mortgage Intelligence
- I make decisions first, then see if I can afford it.
- The relationship with your underwriter is more important than just the numbers in the file.
- Look at problems as challenges.
- Mortgage is a follow-up business. If you keep calling your contacts, you will keep getting work.
- My calling pattern: Monday, I call real estate agents. Wednesday I call the lawyers. Tuesday and Thursdays for meetings and Friday are conference calls.
- Calling all your contacts in one day is very draining.
- Conference calls with your referral are a great way build credibility and trust.
- Work ethic has been key my success.