Scott Peckford and Mark Goode Answer Your Mortgage Broker Questions.
- We give the client a package with everything they need to know about the product.
- I make sure they know that it is the most important piece of paper to sign in the whole package.
- We mention MMP as much as possible.
- We really start to talk about the insurance at the end of the process when we can show them their savings.
- I will look the homeowners in the eye and ask if they get hit by a bus when they walk outside, how will they pay for the home?
- Level Death Benefit
- It’s a perfect revenue stream.
- More people lose their house though disability than by death.
Got a Question for Ask A Broker?