Raeann runs her brokerage Keystone Mortgage in St. Albert, Alberta since 2011, and now has a team of 7 other agents. She has been a broker for 8 years, and started her financial career at Bank of Montreal.
- 8 years in the industry
- St. Albert, Alberta
- Keystone Mortgage (Mortgage Architects)
- You make your own success
- The importance of referrals: Raeann found a key referral relationship that netted 12 clients in 8 months with multiple referrals each.
- Establish time boundaries between your business and your family. Raeann turns the phone off to get 1-on-1 family time.
- Create process to stay on top of client mortgage renewals, referral thank-yous, and periodic client touches throughout the year.
- Raeann prefers marketing to existing clients and warm leads over web and print advertising.
- Raeann is growing her mortgage team, and not cross-selling other financial products.
- Get a good CRM.
- Maintain a weekly calling schedule.
- Send thank-you cards via mail. Raeann uses SendOutCards.
More About Raeann
- Website: www.keystonemortgage.ca
- Email: email@example.com
- Raeann on LinkedIn
- Raeann on Facebook